Agendis Business Center at the airport Frankfurt-Main
In an absolute top location at the airport Frankfurt-Main our Agendis Business Center is located in an attractive and sustainably constructed office building. We are pleased to welcome you here from spring 2018 onwards.
The location at this huge Global Business Village of about 35 hectare (about 86 acres) provides everything that companies and their staff need for working successfully, creatively and efficiently.
The area will strongly develop further in the coming years, and already today it offers an excellent infrastructure with unique traffic links, hotels, shopping facilities and restaurants. A park of two hectares (5 acres) with a mature tree population as well as the nearby Frankfurt Stadtwald (a city forest) invite for close-to-nature exercise and recreation.
Within the immediate environment you'll find renowned companies like FRAPORT AG, Condor Flugdienst GmbH/Thomas Cook AG, DB Schenker AG, KION Group and various hotels.
The proximity to the airport, which is one of the biggest worldwide, as well as to the financial metropolis Frankfurt create great opportunities. The prestigious, business oriented address and the high-quality ambience create a representative background, the traffic links and infrastructure create the best possible mobility. You can reach Terminal 2 by foot in 5 minutes, Terminal 1 and the ICE long distance train station are only a few minutes' drive away. Public transport will get you to downtown Frankfurt or to the entire Rhine-Main region.
At the airport Frankfurt-Main we offer:
- 65 fully equipped single and team offices
- prestigious business addresses and virtual offices
- meeting and conference rooms
GALLERY - office, business address & conference room at the airport Frankfurt-Main
Top location, top infrastructure
- top location at the Gateway Gardens Business Area near Frankfurt Airport City
- hotels, shopping facilities, restaurants in the nearby area
- sought-after location at the airport Frankfurt with short distances to the Terminals
- airport Terminal 1+2 accessible within a few minutes by car, Terminal 2 accessible by foot in 5 min
- 15 min by car to downtown Frankfurt
- long distance train station Frankfurt - ICE long distance train station at "The Squaire" accessible within 10 min by shuttle bus, bus stop directly in front of the building, S-Bahn connection as from 2019
- direct freeway access to the freeways A3, A5 and B43, distance: 900 m
- public transport network to the Rhine-Main region
Prestigious building with upscale equipment
- newly built office building with generous entrance area
- sustainable contruction (DGNB - German association for sustainable construction - certificate in gold)
- prestigious business center reception, occupied permanently
- light-flooded rooms, equipped with upscale furniture of renowned brands
- fully equipped kitchenettes
- windows with anti-glare protection resp. sun-blinds
- air condition
- sufficient parking space at the underground car park